Our Services Australia Agency is open Tuesday and Thursday (10am – 3pm) and can help you to navigate the MyGov website.
At this agency you can:
- have your proof of identity documents copied
- use the telephone to access the department’s self service options, claim Medicare rebates, speak to someone at the department, or call prospective employers
- Photocopy documents
- use the computer to access a range of government programs and services including self service and searching for jobs
- lodge forms and pick up forms and brochures.
- respond to general questions on payments and services
- show you a quick and easy way to do your business with self service
- verify and copy identity documents
- help you complete forms and other paperwork
- arrange referrals to specialist services.
- make payments or decisions about payments
- review, assess or vary payments
- issue Electronic Banking Transfers (EBTs), concession cards or Medicare cards.
Agents are not Services Australia staff.
For information and assistance call the department or visit Services Australia